Friday, January 3, 2014

Outlook calendar publish to WebDav server login failed - How to change cached credentials in Windows 8

Recently I changed the password of my WebDav-Account. After that, Outlook stopped to publish my calendar to the Server. I tried to re-publish the calendar, but Outlook did not prompt me for the username / Password and still told me "Login failed".

How-I-fixed-it:
I went to system control -> user accounts -> credential manager -> windows logon credentials
There i found the setting "MSOutlookGeneric - MyWebDavServer". Open the tab and use "edit" to Change the credentials or delete the entry to let Outook prompt you for the login credentials again.

In German / Deutsch:
In der Systemsteuerung findet sich unter Benutzerkonten -> Anmeldeinformationsverwaltung -> Windows-Anmeldeinformationen "MSOutlookGeneric - MeinWebDavServer". Den Tab ausklappen unter unter "Bearbeiten" das Passwort eingeben.

No comments:

Post a Comment